Why Florida Perinatal Center
Our MFM Specialists have over 25 years of combined experience in the field of Maternal Fetal Medicine, and have earned the respect of Obstetricians and healthcare providers nationally. Our Registered ARDMS Sonographers are certified in advanced Obstetric and Fetal Echocardiography ultrasound. Our MFM specialists and sonographers specialize in complete medical services to care for both high risk and normal pregnancies. FPC is the only practice in South Florida to have both AIUM and ACR practice accreditations. Our physicians speak English, Spanish and French. We have two offices located in Coral Springs and Boca Raton for your scheduling convenience.
Specific Reasons to See an FPC Perinatologist
- previous pregnancy loss;
- advanced maternal age (greater than 35 years of age);
- a pregnancy involving multiples (twins, triplets, etc.);
- an underlying disease such as hypertension or diabetes;
- a family history of genetic disorders and/or medical conditions;
- follow-up for abnormal first and second trimester serum screenings;
- pregnancy conditions such as fetal growth concerns, cervical length, placenta problems or pre-term labor; and/or
- parent or family concerns, for reassurance and peace of mind.
Benefits of FPC
- accreditation by the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine (AIUM); and the American College of Radiology (the only perinatal center with both accreditations in Florida)
- on-site board certified physicians;
- instant risk assessment in first trimester;
- genetic testing and genetic counseling;
- specialty counseling in diabetes, hypertension and other conditions affecting maternal health;
- state-of-the-art ultrasonography capabilities;
- sonographers who are fully certified from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS);
- one of the most comprehensive and integrated Maternal Fetal Medicine Centers and services in the region.